* There will be over 45 volunteers to assist you and make this a great ride. They will be wearing bright yellow t-shirts so they will be easy to spot.
* There will be 7 SAG vehicles working the routes with minor medical supplies, water and snacks, and tires and tubes.
* Routes will be clearly marked and maps and RidewithGPS routes provided.
* There are five and a half rest stops. A couple of them you may pass through twice. They will have water, gatorade and snacks, and minor medical supplies.
* There will be a command center to field calls and help any distressed rider.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBER- RNR100 COMMAND CENTER
HAVE A GREAT RIDE!!!